The café at the Old Fire Station is open 10am-4pm, Tuesday to Saturday. Join us for a full range of delicious coffee, tea, pastries and cakes.
Every Wednesday & Thursday we serve gorgeous Middle Eastern food made by Damascus Rose Kitchen, a social enterprise which supports Syrian and Arabic-speaking refugee women. Drop by for breakfast, lunch or something sweet!
Our shop has moved and has a new home in the cafe. Shop from a curated selection of gifts, designed or made by UK indie designer-makers or small businesses.
For more information on our shop, you can email us on shop[@]oldfirestation.org.uk.
After 6pm on show nights, the café becomes a bar in which you can buy drinks (boozy or soft) and snacks before the performance, and during the interval.
Tell us what you think.
We have been rethinking our cafe space and would love to hear your thoughts. You can tell us anything you like, but to get you started we’ve put a few questions below:
- What would make this space feel welcoming and inclusive?
- How should it be laid out?
- What should the food and drink offer be?
- What should we sell in our shop?
- What do you want from our bar?
- What information would be useful to see?
- What kind of events would you like us to hold?
You can contact us via email using cafe[@]oldfirestation.org.uk, or you can access our online form here.