The café at the Old Fire Station will be re-opening in its new format on Wednesday 9th June. Join us for a full range of delicious coffee, tea, pastries and cakes.
We will be open 10am-2pm, Wednesday to Friday.
Our shop has moved and has a new home in the cafe. Shop from a curated selection of gifts, designed or made by UK indie designer-makers or small businesses.
For more information on our shop, you can email us on shop[@]oldfirestation.org.uk. If you are interested in selling in our shop, you can find more information here.
After 6pm on show nights, the café becomes a bar in which you can buy drinks (boozy or soft) and snacks before the performance, and during the interval.
Tell us what you think.
We have been rethinking our cafe space and would love to hear your thoughts. You can tell us anything you like, but to get you started we’ve put a few questions below:
- What would make this space feel welcoming and inclusive?
- How should it be laid out?
- What should the food and drink offer be?
- What should we sell in our shop?
- What do you want from our bar?
- What information would be useful to see?
- What kind of events would you like us to hold?
You can contact us via email using cafe[@]oldfirestation.org.uk, or you can access our online form here.