Hot off the Press!
Within the new development will be six purpose built studios available for hire to artists, designers and makers. Each studio is 3mx3m and constructed of 2m high chipboard panels in one shared space. Each will contain
- A lockable storage pod
- A fold away desk
- A lamp
- Space for large flat items (eg canvas)
- Electricity supply and data access point
- 24 hour access through staff only entrance
- Easily accessible toilet facilities
- Shared use of tea making facilities and separate artists’ sink
- Fully wheelchair accessible throughout
- Car parking space for short term loading only
The studios are not suitable for artists that create a lot of noise, dust, smell or wet mess.
Rent is £150 pcm + a service charge of £10 pcm (covering utilities and cleaning of shared areas)
A licence will normally be for 12 months but this can be varied if agreed in advance.
Our gallery and shop may present opportunities for you to showcase and/or sell work.
Please download the pdf file to find out more details and how to hire a space: