For one day only, the Studio Artists at the Old Fire Station open their doors to the public. Take the opportunity to meet the artists in their studios, and discover the variety of artwork and projects that they have been working on.
Our full day Open Studio event takes place on Saturday 20th May, from 11am-5pm. Meet on the hour, every hour at the main reception desk, where a studio artist will guide you up to the studio space. Join studio artist Emma Titcombe from 2-4pm for the Mobile Print Unit pop-up workshop.
Meet in the main reception area to visit the studios.
Part of Artweeks.
- Lucy Proctor is a mixed media artist who presents her work her work as a series of psychological landscapes. Her paintings and sculptures explore the complexities of the human condition, reflecting their personal circumstances and physical environment.
- Lauren Baldwin is a mixed media artist, primarily working with found materials to create collages and artist books exploring themes of preservation and memories.
- Drawings, printmaking and ceramics examine processes with similarities and opposing aspects in Ellen Love‘s work.
- Kieran Stiles is a contemporary landscape painter. His experimental use of paint with all its curious touches and surprising textures, conveys a meditative quietness which characterises his work, and links with his abstracted responses to landscape to shape a powerful sense of place.
- Emma Titcombe is a Social Practice Artist currently studying at the Tavistock and Portman Clinic in London, with specific interests in arts and mental health.